Options for this unidentified bust shower mixer




I recently moved into a house built in 2006. It has a couple of Douglas James shower cubicles. One of the mixer units has recently broken. The stick to turn the shower on / off has snapped off leaving the screw embedded within the thread, so wondering what my options are.

Currently Douglas James are saying these cubicles are fitted with Trevi thermostat shower units, but I can't find anything like them under Trevi on google so I recon they were using another make at the time. I will contact douglas james, but its bank holiday and was hoping I could get it fixed for guests coming.

Any ideas who made it. What are my options, is that a standard fitting I could replace with any old unit?

Images :


Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local