painting enamel bath/sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an avocado colour bathroom suite which i would like to change. What/is there paint can i use to paint over the sink, bath & toilet (thinking white). i have seen radiator paint and tile paint. thanks

Sponsored Links
my advice is don't paint it, if at any time water gets under the paint it will bring it off and it will look a bigger mess than what you might think it is now,for a couple of hundred quid you can get a new one,and no hassle later :oops:

Do a search on the net. We bought a kit called "tubby ?? something" to redo our old bath and its come up a treat. You can even use it on your crock sink, pan etc. although I cant vouch for this one !!

Sponsored Links
Did this in my last house-looked ok until the water got under the paint then looked a flaking horrible mess-I wouldn't bother again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back