Parts for Ideal Standard Syphonic Close Coupled Suite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of an assembly kit, which I think consists of washers and bolts, for an Ideal Standard close coupled syphonic suite with a ceramic syphon.

I've tried Ideal Standard parts both on the phone and via their website at http://www.fastpart-spares.co.uk. They told me that as the model was discontinued over 15 years ago, parts are no longer available for it from them.

So, does anyone have any suggestions as to where else I may be able to get parts for this? If it's of any help there is a code on the underside of the cistern lid which is 4400U, but I don't know whether this of any relevence to the model or not.

Thanks for any help,
Ed.

Sponsored Links
ceramic syphon in the cistern?....that`s from the 60`s or earlier :eek: I`m surprised they kept parts up to 15 yr. ago .......youre better off putting a new push-button flush one in with a 6 liter flush..not 2.5 gallon monstrosities like the existing........I can`t imagine parts from anywhere unless a modern coupling kit just happens to fit :cry:

Blimey You dont see many of them ( ceramic syphon ) around these days !! As advised it would be better to replace the toilet !!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back