piercings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is a personal thing but I hate to see children barely more than toddlers with their ears pierced. (ouch)
Can you pierce a baby from the moment they are born?

I know you have to be 18 for a tatoo but how old before you can go and get your ears or tummy or err err well other bits?

Sponsored Links
I was in my local pakistani newsagents friday paying my paper bill an the young white girl there is 16 an she had a bare midriff , an had a belly button piecing , an the chain dangling was ..urgh ..cheap nasty looking , ....
an her low slung jeans had her diamonte thong pulled up showing like a lap dancer ..
an I thought wether her parents care she looks like a Tramp/wh*re ...?

anyway I would of though in a heartbeat ..lol..lol...lol... :) :)

I saw a practical one a few months back ,a girl with a peircing below her bottom lip ,with a door key attached :eek:

Sponsored Links
splinter
I did see a Goth ..or "emo" type girl with a yale key dangling from ear ring ..lol :)

ive seen a pierced willy.
Can I say that on here?

:LOL: :LOL:
It was like a bar with a stud thing on each end and I imagine very painful to have done...

I agree it looks all awful when small children and babies wear earrings aswell as probably uncomfortable for them,and also when you see them wearing gold chains and bracelets that would cost an arm and a leg to buy. I'm sure its any age for ear piercing , then 16 for the top of your ear, same for stomach, unless you have an adult with you the you can get it done when your 13

LOL at Toffee about the you know what! titter titter! ;)

we didnt let our kid have earing's until she was 16.
I think pieceings look nice.
my uncle had tatoos and when as a kid I said I would like one he went off at me about having them all your life and he regretted it and it must have sunk in cos I went in the navy never had one and still don't, but if any of you have kids not sure what to do in the future tell em to learn how to remove tatoos cos one day there will be loads of people wanting them removed and paying good money for it.

mandiehun

sorry missed your post ...

did you get some drink down you my love ... :)

Richardp

an she is a credit to you an your wife mainly your wife as the baddie an you the goodie ...lol ?
I am sure it a roller coaster with kids ...
your turned out a ...STAR ...!!!!!!

I applaud the pair of you .. deeply an sincerely ..... :)
;)
best regards to mrs rich P
take care ... an watch him on the rocks ..lol :)

moz...

I thought it was 12 and above providing they have a parent with them..

I agree on the baby piercings...how chav is that?...im surprised they dont stick a sovreign on their fingers too..

One..nice single diamond well placed on a lug hole can look very effective...15 cubic zirconias just dont have the same effect!

But its a strange world...white women have nose piecings to make them look like Asians..blokes prefer an arm full of maori tribal markings...which look fine on maoris...but on your average skinhead van driver from Leeds?....nah..well..unless they drive a Subaru and walk around in an overtight vest.

And what about the chinese symbols?...given the average tattooists mastery of the Manderin language probably means..'my squirrel is a fountain pen'

mandiehun said:
i took your advice moz and am now sitting here with a bottle of wine as we speak :D ,well, as i speak

Is the wine good company then?

its company now and again, especially when it feels like i've never stopped all day. Well thats my excuse anyway and i'm sticking to it ;)

Sponsored Links
Back