Plastic fence advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there

I am planning on putting up a plastic fence (I think that's the right term - the stuff I was going to buy is called climbing support). I think it looks fairly straightforward - i.e. metal posts equal distance apart and use ties to put the fence to the posts.

However, I am new at this kind of thing and would really appreciate any advice anyone can give with this type of fencing - if you've done it and have any 'this is what I would do if I did it again' tips!!

Thanks very much
Katro

Sponsored Links
The only problem I can see the plastic sheeting will sag if it's not tight and depending how far the posts are apart. Might be idea to use heavy duty garden wire as well (green type) top, middle & bottom. Put the wire in & out of every other hole or maybe more then tighten it on each end.Twist the wire with a plier.

Sponsored Links
That's really good advice, thanks very much.

Fingers crossed!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back