playing .oo1 files and .002 files etc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all.ive downloaded some films today and when i prees play theres an error...windows cannot open file???is there a program to sort this out folks,thanks

Sponsored Links
If you've got a series of files with extentions like 001, 002, 003 or perhaps part01, part02, part03 or somthing like that and you're wondering what to do: (1) Open any of those files manually with WinRAR (it doesnt matter which one) by dragging and dropping them onto WinRAR. (2) Select all the files and extract them somewhere, you may be extracting another set of 001, 002, 003, etc files or you may be extracting a BIN/CUE file. If you are extracting the former, then just repeat this process until you get a BIN/CUE file or soemthing you are expecting. (3) When you've got the BIN/CUE, burn it using Nero or something like that and you're done!

Good luck :cool:

Do a goooogle search for 'bin cue files' & 'rar files', there is lots of info, unfortunatly all the tips I discovered are on my home pc.

Try here http://www.techsono.com/faq/rar.html you can also download Winrar.

At the begining of the year I started downloading films, I can now convert anything to anything (well almost), its all out there & most is free.

If they are "bin and cue files" you will need something WINISO. When you open the Bin file in this program it gives you the "SETUP", if it's software etc...

Sponsored Links
He could also use Vcdgear or Power Iso :)

Failing that. 001, try opening with windows media player

Neil

Download a program called HJ split, start it and browse for the file with .001. make sure the rest of the parts are in the same folder and HJ split will happily join them all.

Back