Please can someone tell me what this screw thing is called (drawing attached)

31 Oct 2019
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have had to draw this because I dont know the name of it to google it.

It's basically a flat ended screw, but it screws into a tidy cap end.

The screw can be tightened into the cap end, or the cap end can be tightened into the screw as it also has a screwable head

I'm just looking for somebody to identify this.


PS: It is not a nut and bolt.


  • Screenshot_20220925-222320_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-222320_Samsung Notes.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 34
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local