Please help, very confused blues fan!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It`s a bit of a strange one is this, but i`m a big fan of blues music & last week I was listening to some audio clips on the official Steve Cropper website http://www.playitsteve.com/music.html & now I can`t get any track to load. When I click on a track I want to listen to, nothing happens & it seems like IE is trying to load it from the Webs folder on my harddrive.

Now even a PC novice & dumbass like me knows that stuff like pics & music get downloaded & shoved somewhere to make IE work faster but IE can`t find the files, so surely IE should link to the audio files on the server thats hosting the website & not my PC. Is it a problem with my PC or the website, or am I completely losing it? :confused:

Maybe it`s worth mentioning due to an illness inflicted upon me by god, the old grey matter ain`t workin as it should.

Ta
Rich

Sponsored Links
The tracks probably cached in a temporary folder and may have since been deleted?
try downloading them next time if poss.

If they are streams rather than bog standard files then there will be no cached version on the drive - your computer plays what it downloads straight away and does not save it anywhere... sorry...

Sponsored Links
Back