Plumber couldn't remove taps!

This is what you need to remove that tap:

Also I take it you have a push button toilet that is leaking into the pan. ;)

Andy

Sponsored Links
My potential partner has a leak from her bath taps and called Homecare for help. The 'plumber' who turned up, couldn't be bothered to fix it, he just said nowt he could do, she would need a complete new bath and left her too it. Useless company, employing useless, pointless employees.

My potential partner has a leak from her bath taps and called Homecare for help. The 'plumber' who turned up, couldn't be bothered to fix it, he just said nowt he could do, she would need a complete new bath and left her too it. Useless company, employing useless, pointless employees.

I think they do

Sponsored Links
I did a kitchen tap behind a undermount sink stuck onto granite the other day in 25 minutes. Was a pig to get too as well. I had 30 minutes on the parking meter!!

That doesn't add up - an enormous bill would suggest a very serious leak, not a dribble that would be difficult to spot.

Homecare have a reputation of being fairly useless and arrive with an attitude of 'can't be bothered'. That is not a particularly difficult job for someone with the right tools, are you sure he was a plumber? I'm not a plumber, but could see that sorted in an hour.

Enormous relative to what it should be. so £100 instead of £40 max.
Thanks for the replies all, i'm bogged down with many other problems and will get back to this in a week or so. Wish me luck with a better plumber lol.

Look out for me in Aldeburgh I'm working up here so look for plumbing vans with my code on

LOL @ Bod grooming Notch. Watch out Bod, he could turn out to be a 12 year old schoolboy. You might end up on a list if you arrange a meet-up. :oops:

LOL @ Bod grooming Notch. Watch out Bod, he could turn out to be a 12 year old schoolboy. You might end up on a list if you arrange a meet-up. :oops:

I'm easy to spot. 3 girls and another man. 01279 number on my Van. Be nice if Notch said hello. Maybe he would see I'm not the racist fascist thug he thinks I am.

My customer in Barnes has BG homecare.

I did a half day one Saturday, turned up on the following Monday and noticed that the plastic cover for the lower heating element on the megaflow was missing. I can only assume that the guy put his foot on it whilst leaning over to do some work on the boiler, broke it and then just threw it in his bag and left.

He didn't even bother flicking the switch on the spur to isolate it.

I had to find an alternative (newer) cover, saw away the end lip and then fit it. At the same time I turned off both of the heating elements. They had both been left on.

I did suggest that they make a formal complaint, but I guess that the fact that my time and parts was about £20, they couldn't be bothered.

Personally, I would not recommend BG Homecare.

Look out for me in Aldeburgh I'm working up here so look for plumbing vans with my code on
I will

Im staying in Darsham just off the A12, it’s about 15 miles from Aldeburgh, shame you are working Id have bought you a beer

My customer in Barnes has BG homecare.

I did a half day one Saturday, turned up on the following Monday and noticed that the plastic cover for the lower heating element on the megaflow was missing. I can only assume that the guy put his foot on it whilst leaning over to do some work on the boiler, broke it and then just threw it in his bag and left.

He didn't even bother flicking the switch on the spur to isolate it.

I had to find an alternative (newer) cover, saw away the end lip and then fit it. At the same time I turned off both of the heating elements. They had both been left on.

I did suggest that they make a formal complaint, but I guess that the fact that my time and parts was about £20, they couldn't be bothered.

Personally, I would not recommend BG Homecare.

I wouldn't recommend charging £20

I will

Im staying in Darsham just off the A12, it’s about 15 miles from Aldeburgh, shame you are working Id have bought you a beer

I'm allowed tea breaks
20220602_193835.jpg

Had a band on the beach

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back