Possible new extension..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I know there is not going to be a definitive yes /no to this question. I have just purchased a semi detached bungalow and have BIG :p plans for extension new central heating etc

The semi is about 8 years old, below is a rough draft of what I would like, you’ll notice the extension ridge is approx 2meter higher than the original ridge. I would like to be able to utilise this space as living quarters at some point and would consist of a living room and perhaps 2 bedrooms/office or similar and down stairs would be a kitchen, utility room and a garage.

My question is regarding the higher ridge has anyone tried to get anything similar through planning? like I say I’m not expecting a yes/no answer as every planning dept has different ideas. I’m just looking for input from anyone with similar experiences.

The finished size is approx 15500mm x 5500mm and 500mm from neighbouring boundaries. Ignore the dormer size, it was just dropped there for a visual impact.

ext2.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back