Post your own photo with a connection to the previous photo. (ed)

So reading this thread it's a "post your old holiday snaps" thread with a very tenuous connection to the previous one that leaves us guessing?
lol

Sponsored Links
and was is your link to the previous Image ????

if you are not going to play properly I will report you to the BBC
Look on top of the dam beside the cranes. Two trucks just like mine. Sometimes you have to work out the link!

So reading this thread it's a "post your old holiday snaps" thread with a very tenuous connection to the previous one that leaves us guessing?
lol
I would imagine quite a few photos will be holiday snaps!

20200813_100639.jpg

My old tourer.

Sponsored Links
To avoid confusion, please state the connection to the previous photo. (y)

Bike.

AC257E4A-C376-42B5-97CA-A4405D18B073.jpeg

View attachment 226701
Same tent( Fort Augustus..) Caledonian Canal
To clear up any confusion...Previously I have posted pics of me various places with my bike...My hobby is cycle touring...sometimes with the Mrs...Sometimes not.Most recently I posted a pic of me cycling in Hamburg...On old Tourer...Now I have new E bike Tourer.
That is the common thread...If I cannot find a hotel I camp....Hope this clears things up.

20200910_123321.jpg

I hired an e- bike here...Ironbridge.Coalbrookdale.First Cast Iron bridge in the World.

20200812_134002.jpg

Cycle path..West side of Loch Ness...Becoming bit too ruff for Non suspension tourer.Lots of Canadians lived here during WW2 to chop the trees down...Many settled here.

Tree. Also, a pigeon that befriended me on a holiday in Madeira. I think it followed me home as I kept seeing one exactly like it! :)

FB5C5CED-7249-4467-9794-0B45F9302CA4.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back