Potterton Suprima

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have any breakdown engineers on here come across a common problem with the Potterton Suprima, I went to one the other day it was the 30l model and the customer complained that every couple of hours the red lockout button would flash and stop the boiler from firing up. At the time the boiler was working fine so I said for her to ring me when It happens again.

I do remember a while back having a similar problem where every now and then the boiler would lock out but the system was working ok by that I mean the pump was fine and there was no scale or sludge blocking the cental heating. Is this a common fault with the suprima model, thanks.
Dave

Sponsored Links
Google "Suprima lockout problem" - more hits than Britney Spears tits

Sponsored Links
blimey charlie this is a puzzler.

mmm suprima locking out.er erm send for sherlock holmes toot sweet

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

davyboy10 said:
Have any breakdown engineers on here come across a common problem with the Potterton Suprima, I went to one the other day it was the 30l model and the customer complained that every couple of hours the red lockout button would flash and stop the boiler from firing up. At the time the boiler was working fine so I said for her to ring me when It happens again.

I do remember a while back having a similar problem where every now and then the boiler would lock out but the system was working ok by that I mean the pump was fine and there was no scale or sludge blocking the cental heating. Is this a common fault with the suprima model, thanks.
Dave

ok dave i'll save you the 3000000 results on google or even this board !!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB !!!!!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back