Power Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recnetly moved into a first floor flat. The water pressure is very low in the house more so on hot water. We have recently installed a new power shower, however it isn't that powerful. We have also replaced the whole bathroom suite and the water pressure is alot better however the shower is still not very powerful. The flat itself doesn't have a water tank anywhere in the property. Does anyone know how I can get around this and make the shower more powerful?

Sponsored Links
What type of system do you have and where do you get your hot water from? e.g.combi boiler or water cylinder etc.

it is a combi boiler and the shower is a gainsborugh

Sponsored Links
I don't have much to do with Combi and I don't think you can have a power shower with a combi as it relied on water pressure,we have some good plumbers guy here on this forum will correct me if I'm wrong.

Just for info,this should've been posted on the plumbing section.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back