Pressure Washer Recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

New here so please be gentle with me,

I want a pressure washer for general domestic duties, cleaning the patio, cleaning the crud off the car, etc. Around £100 or a bit more for a good one. Anyone got any recommendations? Also, are the more expensive ones worth the extra over the £30-£40 DIY store own brand models?

Sponsored Links
i have a karcher its marvelous, not tried stores own brand

I have a Karcher, I am not sure of the exact number, but I think it is 550M. It came with a special attachement for cleaning stone work, and this essentially gives a rotating jet of water. I have to say I have been VERY impressed with the results I have obtained and now have gleaming stone work and concrete fencing everywhere!!

I have stopped using mind as I think they can do too much damage such as concrete now looking pitted and rough but handy tool.I would hired one first to see if it's worth having.

Sponsored Links
I think the cheepo B&Poo ones might be made by Karcher - Saw a pallet of them wrapped in plastic with a Karcher barcode sticker on it.

I got the £40 power devil one from Argos, not tried it yet, but you get a good selection of tools with it, the likes of which Karcher charge £20 each for. The "free" car-vac you get with it is rubbish though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back