Prisons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With all this overcrowding in the prisons, how about moving the oaps into the nick & let them live in luxury in a nice well heated prison with good food and all the free medical treatment & dentistry & put the the cons in the oaps houses & let THEM freeze their nuts off & starve to death?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
sludge said:
With all this overcrowding in the prisons, how about moving the oaps into the nick & let them live in luxury in a nice well heated prison with good food and all the free medical treatment & dentistry & put the the cons in the oaps houses & let THEM freeze their nuts off & starve to death?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

these days prisions are paradise. you go to prision to be punished. but what happens? you get anything you want, 50" TVs with sky+, plenty food, well looked after etc. you should be thrown in a room, 1 meal a day. no light, just a small window too small to fit your arm thru, never mind the rest of your body. and not allowed any visitors, apart from a few weeks before your about to be let out.

people who are homeless and are told they cant have anywhere etc and refused any money etc only have to go kill someone then there looked after for the next 3-4 years. then kill someone else and back again

simon_d said:
these days prisions are paradise.

You're right there. I heard that HM Govt are refusing film crews permission to film the long queues of people currently standing outside prisons waiting to get in.

Sending back the 10,000 illegals might help

Sponsored Links
How would sending back the 10,000 that are currently in our Prisons affect those?

On the construction front it seems that the Poles have been well received and a few guys I know who employ them say they are good workers and can work to a high standard

On the downside..I have also spoken to a lot of people who say they are bolsi and arrogant.

Sponsored Links
Back