prisons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What a good time to change jobs and become a criminal, with the prisons being full and judges not sending people to jail. :rolleyes: If you enter someone's house and it's your first offence, your laughing you know your not going to be sent down just a slap on the wrist with a 2 year suspended sentence.

Sponsored Links
I'll rent out the crawl space under the dining room if they want it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Its bloody ridiculous, they get off with enough as it is, now the crime rate is going to skyrocket.
SAD and so it is that its likely you get more of a punishment for parking 5 minutes over or in the worng place than kicking the **** out of someone or mugging someone - where you get, as mentioned a slap on the wrist - deoending of course on who you are, if you are a dole dosser thats the case, if you are better off (ie WORK for a living) then you will probably get fined, what a bunch of ****s we have running this country, if the punishments were harsher to start with, the deterrent would be there and therefore the crime rate less.

They only send OAP's to prison because they can't afford to employ tea ladies :eek: :LOL:

Just caught the back end of the news, sems another paedo just walked free, and he admitted it! I think actually the judges are doing this on purpose to prove a point.
IF the police went on strike it wouldnt suprise me, we arnt far off anarchy.

eggplant said:
Just caught the back end of the news, sems another paedo just walked free, and he admitted it! I think actually the judges are doing this on purpose to prove a point.
IF the police went on strike it wouldnt suprise me, we arnt far off anarchy.

Are you talking about the sick c##t who admits ( in his OWN WORDS ) is lucky to be free/let off, because of this fu#t up gov and the lack of cells. ?
( regarding kid pics down load )Give me 30 seconds and and he not be thinking that, if anything at all. :evil:

Thatll be the one, and now everyoneknows that such a serious crime carries a sentence of basically nothing, what are all the yobbos, druggies,dickheads etc going to be thinking? would it be "oh no they are clamping down, we'd best behave" or "WOW its partytime"

You can tell people like that are sick ****s, I mean who would admmit stuff like that on TV. The man needs put down, a dog gets put down for less :rolleyes:

markie said:
You can tell people like that are sick ****, I mean who would admmit stuff like that on TV. The man needs put down, a dog gets put down for less :rolleyes:

he's admitted it, so he REALLY does need help, not prison, like you say, who would admit that on t.v. ?

How much of our prison space is taken up by foreign nationals? Ones who shouldn't have been here i nthe first place and then commit crimes whilst "claiming asylum".

I've always said: welcome those who make a contribution, deport those who don't.

10 years to sort it out and here we are.

tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime. :rolleyes:

so who voted labour?

whose going to vote for them again??

Sponsored Links
Back