Problems with a proferm 100e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone come across this problem before. I have been having problems with the divertor valve on this particular boiler, the customer was getting no hot water or central heating. I changed the divertor valve but there still seems to be a problem, it looks like the pin that pushes out onto the microswitch is not working correctly, this is the one at the front and not the one that operates the hot water.

When I take the microswitch off from the spring clip and push the switch with a screwdriver the boiler comes on. Can anyone tell me why this isn't working when it is held in place with the spring clip, it surely cant be the new divertor valve because the pin seems to push out. Do I replace the microswitch or is there some other underlining problem, as anyone else experienced this before on the protherm. Many thanks for your input/feedback.
Dave

Sponsored Links
is the pin and diaphragm all located within the new diverter valve or is it a seperate part?

Its all located in the divertor valve then the microswitch which is similar to the one on the glowworm compact fits over and is secured with a spring clip.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back