Q & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

breezer

Did you know that not all B & Q stores are the same?

I mention it, as last week when i was in my local B & Q the check out lady mentioned that OAP's were moaning because they do not get their OAP 10% discount, the OAP's were thinking of going to the other B & Q to get their 10%

sound reasonable so far?

'fraid it isn't

my local B & Q is a B & Q WAREHOUSE, which means its prices are lower than B & Q (hence no 10% off for OAPs) I would go so far as to say, that i think it is more than 10% cheaper at a B & Q warehouse than B & Q there are also B & Q superstores that are also cheaper than B & Q

so be carefull which b & Q you go to.

We have 3 B & Q stores, my local one's garden centre you can fit the next nearest B & Q into it, thats why its a B & Q warehouse

now don't laugh at this bit, but my local B & Q is going to be raised to the ground to make way for....................wait for it

wait for it

another B & Q (honest, this one is subsiding, (don't ask where the building materials came from) so they are going to flatten it and build an even bigger B & Q)

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I don't have a "B&Q warehouse" near me. My local store is one of those "B&Q Cr*p-merchant" shops. ;)

post locked to prevent hi jacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back