Raditors Vibrating And Ganging Badly HELP!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently had a central heating system installed a Ravenheat Combination Boiler with Timer. Natural Gas. Model RSF84E(T) there are 7 rads on the system if all rads are on and I only have two rads upstairs the ones upstairs start to bang and vibrate heavily the only way to stop this is to switch off the rads as soon as I do this the noise stops can anyone explain what is going on. HELP!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
its over twelve months I'm no good with dates any ideas?? will turning down the temp of the boiler help?? Its strange how its only the upstairs rads that give me grief! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Masona's idea is a good one. Get the plumber back in. It's only 12 months old, anybody would expect a heating system to work for longer than that. It might need the lockshield valves closing a bit to fix it, or turning the pump speed down, but if that doesn't work ask the plumber.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back