Rainwater diverter for 100mm square guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can get hold of rainwater diverter foor 100mmm (4") square metal downpipe. I need 5 of them and would be prepared to pay to have them made if none are available commercially

Sponsored Links
100mm gonna be difficult.

If you cant get any, you could aways just chop the pipe and lead it into a normal 114mm diverter and just have new 114 pipe going from the bottom of the diverter into the drain.

It shouldnt look too bad if its black square, and you could hide most of it by the water butt (which i'm presuming you want it for :oops: ?)

Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the downpipe is 100mm (4") square and I haven't seen anything that will work with this size :cry:

We used a hunter automatic rain diverter with a 4" pipe running into it, sealed around it at the top, ran new pipe out the bottom, customer was chuffed.

:D

Good luck anyway.

Sponsored Links
Hi there ,

i've come across a supplier who can make any size diverters you like .
Drop me an email and ill see what i can do.

===========================
see forum rule 7

window supplies unlimited said:
Hi there ,

i've come across a supplier who can make any size diverters you like .
Drop me an email and ill see what i can do.

LOL, Does that happen to be Window supplies unlimited by any chance?

:D No it isnt actually but im quite happy to supply them as standard or put people in contact with the manufacturer for specials ie larger size diverters!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back