Reasonably priced bathroom suites?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As metnioned in my shower post, I'll be fitting a new bathroom this month and after deciding to have a shower as well, we'll be cutting back slightly on the bathroom suite.

After looking around my local plumbers merchant we came back with a Lecico brochure, and one of the suites we liked out of there came in at around £200 (basin, pedestal, wc) and a bath we like from Bathstore 1700x750, double ended for £150 in the 'sale'.

Before we settle on this though I wondered if anyone could advise any other manufacturers to consider that are well priced?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I'll take a look at plumbworld, looked in screwfix but didn't really find a suite we wanted.

The DIY sheds often have good packages. Look at plain white, avoid anything heavily styled (e.g. basins shaped like shells), bear in mind that if you don't like the standard taps, you can buy a set of your own choice to dress it up, but it may cost as much as the entire suite.

Beware of imported taps that may be designed for high-pressure supplies and can give poor flow on tank-fed systems.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I've had a look around the sheds but for the money I've found just as nice looking for a little less at my plumbers merchant.

Just going for a subtle/modern look, don't have any pics to show as it's not on website, but one we've settled on looks quite nice and my local place did quite a good price on it, at least 1/3rd off retail.

Had a little look around this afternoon but reckon we'll stick with the Lecico Rimini suite and bath from Bathstore.

Had heard about some of the cheap taps having poor flow. Will be careful with those. I bought a Bristan monobloc for my kitchen and hot flow is not very good on that, not to mention the fact I've had to repair it twice due to the cartridge lever breaking!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back