Recycle household bins = A JOKE!

M

Moz

AND not just cause of xmas .....the service where I live is a joke , they get emptied when the wind is blowing in the right direction an when /if the bin driver has had his oats the night before ......lol..lol

an you can only get 4 cans an a newspaper in them..........council dont want to know about the shocking state of the refuse collection for all the council tax we throw at them .... :(

maybe those militant muslim bombers could redirect their fight to a better cause ......
these cretinous council jobsworths ...ALLAH AKHABAR ;)

Sponsored Links
cant complain about my council.. came on time today they dont usually take rubbish thats left next to weelie bin ! we are gettin 2 more bins in new year 1 for garden 1 for paper etc

p s but i wont be leaving them outside too long i live in a rough area and before i know, it they will be on bricks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

although you have no choice in the matter, trust me , you dont want the extra bins.

We have 3, as do my neighbours, that means on our shared walkway between the two houses there are 6 wheelie bins

poshman
I live in a posh neighberhood now .... my bin lads on my old estate would be ritually murdered if they left anything .. cheeky gets ..

I will lie in wait for this lot here next week......for them to take this ...."Rubbish"
btw its amazing what a single tv remote battery can do with this mix , any-grade wire wool compacted into plastic bottles an half bottles of ammonia(you just knew I grew up on a sink estate an fireworks were dear then ..lol)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
poshman
I live in a posh neighberhood now ....

They stick housing association abodes everywhere.

joe

Posh area now ..... :(
you get chemists/ doctors ... SHUT !

old sin k estate area
you get
24hr
NO DOCTORS
but you try pills an such like ...
pill poppers

if probs / when the duty Doc *ANKER! (attended, it was left to friends an relatives on the estate who shared out the "REAL" Pills till the doc surgery was open .. !)on the phone says No Call Out !..

Sponsored Links
Back