rentherm polyurethene foam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My brother in law has just had the underside of his roof sprayed with this foam and has been trying to persuade my wife what a great thing it is, I've always been wary of anything being sprayed either onto roof tiles or onto the tiles from the roof void, It would seem to better to triple the loft insulation mand cheaper. What do the experts think of this treatment?, plus there 25 year guarantee!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I think you may end up feuding and get on the Jeremy Kyle Show :LOL: .....I couldn`t possibly comment on a company specifically in this climate of litigation, as I have no experience of this product ;) ....have a search on this site ........you may find some previous posts regarding the generic spraying of foam in roofs ;)

zinnia48 said:
My brother in law has just had the underside of his roof sprayed with this foam and has been trying to persuade my wife what a great thing it is,
Maybe he's just after a commission from the company
I've always been wary of anything being sprayed either onto roof tiles or onto the tiles from the roof void,
That's correct :D
It would seem to better to triple the loft insulation mand cheaper.
That's correct again sir, you're doing really well :LOL:
What do the experts think of this treatment?, plus there 25 year guarantee!!!!!!
Have a read here

Sponsored Links
zinnia48 said:
My brother in law has just had the underside of his roof sprayed with this foam and has been trying to persuade my wife what a great thing it is, I've always been wary of anything being sprayed either onto roof tiles or onto the tiles from the roof void, It would seem to better to triple the loft insulation mand cheaper. What do the experts think of this treatment?, plus there 25 year guarantee!!!!!!

I'd get a 25 year indemnity insurance against the cost of rebuilding the whole roof, and then get the company to pay it upfront before letting them spray their filthy muck up my gable end :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back