Replacement inspection cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI
Could somebody please tell me where I can get a replacement inspection cover, as the one at the side alleyway of my house is broken.

I have tried looking everywhere, but have not yet found anybody that sells the one I want.

The broken cast iron inspectio[n cover has the following info on it : "inspection cover airtight" with the following dimension 660 x 510 mm .

Many thanks

I live in London, if this helps

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My alleyway adjoins to my neighbour's alleyway. I am not sure whether they have a inspection coveron their's.

I'm having the same problem, I'm doing some work in my back garden and I have a Air Tight Inspection cover that needs moving.

Currently it is a steel one, that's old and rusty the measurements of it are 670mm x 520mm.

I have looked for a replacement but none are in this size!

Can I fit a standard 450mm x 600mm?

Have you measured the overall size :idea: They go on the aperture size. so a 450x600 light Cast Iron from Drain Center should do @ £33.+vat. Or a crappy steel one @ £19.+vat. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back