1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement recommendations for shower pump please

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by sololite, 10 May 2021.

1. sololite

sololite

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi all ,

Our old Hansgrohe AKTIV-75T shower pump is leaking and a quick Google makes me think spare parts will be hard or impossible to find.

I know zippo about shower pumps so am asking here for recommendations for a new pump please. Ideally with same connectors visible on the picture I've attached.

Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

2. muggles

muggles

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You'll not get one with connectors in that configuration, and in any case re-using old connectors is asking for a leak. The Stuart Turner Monsoon 2.0 is a good quality replacement

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. TimboTwo

TimboTwo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Looks like it might have been made by Stuart Turner. Try calling them on 01491 572655.
    They will at least advise on a suitable replacement. That one looks to have been a 3.5bar unit.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. SalamanderPumps

SalamanderPumps

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, We would be happy to find a replacement for you, one of our CT Force or Right Pumps would probably be the best alternative, but we need a little more info to be sure you're getting the right pump. Could you give us a call on 0191 516 2002 where a member of our technical team will be happy to help. Thanks

6. Sponsored Links