rocca close coupled european cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my daughter has a rocca close coupled push flush cistern with two button at the top, she had a problem whereby it kept flushing into the pan as if not shutting off properly, i have never had dealings with this type of plastic arrangement before, the water supply is separate from the syphon/flushing part i have taken it apart and cleaned the washer at the bottom of the syphon flushing part and re assembled the cistern fills ok, but at time still dribbles into the pan as if not shutting off properly i can see nothing evident that would cause this , it is more of a annoying problem than anything else, any ideas :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Its not overflowing is it? they have a built in overflow that dribble back into the pan

Other than that how long has it been in the straw type plungers from the push button maybe a tad too long

I`ve had a few of these with rocca, the seal on the bottom doesn`t seat correctly, i just take the lot out and replace it with a new flushing mechanism.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back