Ryobi sliding compound mitre saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have a recommendation for Ryobi power tools?

I am looking for a sliding compound mitre saw for about £150-£200 and have seen their model EMS2026SCL which looks good at about £190. Does anyone have this saw?

Any recommendations/negative points on the Ryobi, or other saws within this category (10" sliding) would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
ok i have dewal flip saw and pull saw and 18v dewalt stuff jigsaw drill angle drill recip saw

i don't have a ryobi pull saw but i do have a table saw 4" belt sander
18v stuff [one plus ect] jig saw recip circular impact driver hammer drill chop saw and lamp

i rate ryobi as diy /light to medium trade it will do 90% of the dewalt stuff will do at a fraction off the price

i obviously cant comment about the slider but but assuming its like the other stuff youll be pleased

incase its cheaper here http://www.itslondon.co.uk/pd_RYO110EMS2026SCL_EMS2026SCL_RyobiCompoundMitreSaw.htm

Big-all

Thanks a lot for the information on Ryobi. I think I will take the plunge and go for this model, the others on option list are a Rexon and an Erbauer. The fact that Ryobi is getting a decent reputation is leading me down this road.

Thanks also for the link to the tool shop. I had seen this at £205 on ryobidirect.co.uk.

All I need to do now is work out how to get the VAT knocked off!!!!

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back