satnav.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
. hi, me again/ :) my lad who has the tomtom 300 and wanted to know about downloading cams etc, £40 from t.t./ and £19. from the pocketgpsworld. site i was given on here/ now has a chance to buy the software cd-and a kingston 256 mb sd card back up card loaded with all speedcameras, and red light cams, also extra poi,s / at a very good price .
but wants to know will the card work in his ? which is the same model. t.t/300
regards, r.r.

Sponsored Links
yep thanks for reply breezer, the reason were unsure if it will work in his, is because on the t.t. download site it needs the particulars of the t.t. the cam.etc. is for / and says its not transferable ? so thats why he wants to know if a card from same model would work/ now if we knew someone who had one :) .but we dont. :( . cheers r.r.

your not comparing apples with apples, the £40 /£19 is a years subscription, buying a memory card will just be a one off (and how old is the camera database on there). a one off from pocket GPS world is £2.00

i think theres some issues between version 5 and 6 maps and the tomtom unit needing upgrading, which i think is free on the go's, but Im not sure about that as i only have experience with the mobile phone / PDA version.

Sponsored Links
:) yep , thanks sm1thson for that imfo/ at last i now see the bigger picture , so to speak :) we think the stuff on it is pretty well up todate/ but price wise there is no contest if he uses pocketgpsworld.com. and its up to date. see what you mean [ at last ]. :) . thanks again. r.r.

Back