'Sayings' and Victoria Beckham

B

Belrose

:) Towards the end of February there was a thread going on 'Sayings'.
I am starting a new thread as we may digress ........

Anyway, I recently heard a 'saying' which I think is wonderful - once you know what it implies it is really very apt. It is 'he/she has lost the run of himself/herself'. The following anecdote illustrates it.

We have been told that Victoria Beckham is at present 'wowing' USA.
I read an article in which a prominent showbiz reporter allegedly approached the lady as she was coming out of a store and said something on the lines of 'Welcome to America, Victoria'. She was allegedly met with a cold stare from the 'diva' and the minders allegedly admonished the reporter that she was not to speak to the lady and in any case she should be addressed as 'Mrs Beckham'. Ergo, if this is a true account, Victoria has 'lost the run of herself '.

BTW (and mlbc3 will probably kill me for this), do chaps really find
women with clavicles you could hang your coat on and two grapefruit bolted to the (visible) ribcage, attractive ?

Disclaimer: The question above is only asked in general terms and bears no connection to anyone living or dead ....... ;)

Bel

Sponsored Links
The fragrent Twiggy (58 ) versus old spice - no contest. ;)

(and mlbc3 will probably kill me for this)

don't know why I would......

I actually sort of admire women with big uns....why they don't tip over, is amazing to me... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Get it quick before the mods do!

massive.jpg

I notice she is having to hold on to stuff so she doesn't tip over :LOL: :LOL:

I don't think anyone would find that attractive

Belrose said:
Ergo, if this is a true account, Victoria has 'lost the run of herself '.
I tend to agree, although I'm not sure that she ever had it.

BTW (and mlbc3 will probably kill me for this), do chaps really find
women with clavicles you could hang your coat on and two grapefruit bolted to the (visible) ribcage, attractive ?
It ain't that simple - for example, the first thing that Victoria Beckham would have to have done, to make her attractive to me, would be a gob and brain transplant.

No, but I think she's wearing coloured contact lenses.

okay.....when I said "big uns".....I guess I didnt mean that big. :eek:

If they are naturally endowed, I would think that years of back probs would have that remedied...if they do it for looks....then all I can say is, maybe it's the same kind of disorder that anorexics have when they think of themselves as fat. The sad fact is........GRAVITY is inevitable ;)

I'd be happy with just one of them !

Gravity? - Just get used to standing on yer head, every now and then...

:D

mlb3c said:
(and mlbc3 will probably kill me for this)

don't know why I would......

I actually sort of admire women with big uns....why they don't tip over, is amazing to me... :LOL: :LOL:

Inflated with helium they become self supporting.

But 15 year boy summed the big boobs situation when he commented on some silicon endowed woman, " you wouldn't get close enough for a good snog with them in the way "

bernardgreen said:
But 15 year boy summed the big boobs situation when he commented on some silicon endowed woman, " you wouldn't get close enough for a good snog with them in the way "
T'would be a parting of the ways.

Sponsored Links
Back