Secret Forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wouldnt it be great if pro's could have a secret place here to dicuss things that arent really for public consumption (ie stuff that would endanger MOP's if they had a scant knowledge of it)

Would be helpfull as most Professional forums are a bit rubbish and members hardly ever go on them.

Thats my thoughts anyway

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
Wouldnt it be great if pro's could have a secret place here to dicuss things that arent really for public consumption

you mean like, piddling on a customers favorite plant 'cause they wouldn't allow you in the house to take a leak, or at least made it difficult.

ooops.

you did say j. public can't read this didn't you? :eek:

I had a carpet fitter who did exactly that to my rubber plant

It flourished and I water it that way now all the time

:)

What about the MOP who are pros and the pros who are MOP. Would they be allowed on this secret forum?

Sponsored Links
MOP = Members of the public

Pros= those who dont DIY but earn a living from work

<<Secret message so secret I couldn't write it >>

Hint click between << >>

Drat the blue background

How would we do the handshakes? What about initiation ceremonies? Would we have to drink blood?

I am a member of another forum which has a secret garden section. This section of the site can only be viewed by members who have been invited there. It is were all the unsuitable for MOP stuff gets discussed etc.

RF Lighting said:
I am a member of another forum which has a secret garden section. This section of the site can only be viewed by members who have been invited there. It is were all the unsuitable for MOP stuff gets discussed etc.

What.................. I suppose if you told us you would have to kill us........ :rolleyes:

Secret garden section indeed......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

*looks around shiftily...... opens trench coat......and says "Ere Dave, cop for these runners, bootiful just bootiful"*
Don't mind me, I'm only jealous.... :LOL:

We were discussing this on the secret forum yesterday, and decided not to invite corgiman.

JohnD said:
We were discussing this on the secret forum yesterday, and decided not to invite corgiman.

lol

I dont blame you as groucho said "I wouldnt want to me part of a club that would have me as a member"

;)

Sponsored Links
Back