Self adhesive wood effect vinyl plank flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A customer of mine wants me to put this stuff down on her bathroom floor (currently floorboards). Has anyone ever used it and have any tips? I'm a little concerned that if the floor isn't perfectly flat that it'll lift at the corners.

Sponsored Links
dont know about that brand, but we used self adhesive floor tiles on the floor (funnily enough) they look great..............

until a few weeks later when they start to show the imperfections, slight height differences in floor boards, gaps between boards (the normal gap you understand)

If they want them I would suggest you lay hardboard first, and ask customer to sighn disclaimer, oh as for corners coming up, no.

other odd thing, they always look dirty.

imagine your hand and your palm print, well these tiles have developed a "palm print" and since its lower than the surface, we cant clean it, but that said you only see it if you closely look

Cheers for that. I can well imagine the edges of the floorboards showing through after a time.
I'll try and talk her into letting me board it out first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back