Should our Parliament be recalled ?

M

Moz

As BLIAr an his crones sliver off after "HIS EVIL IRAQ WAR BLUNDER" made BRITAIN a terrorist target ...
lets see the GOVT act as one for once ,an Bliar resigns ....for the blood all over his hands , he has been given 2 new Intelligence reports that say YES ... the Invading Iraq has made us a Bombers target ,
But the Gurning lil Demon keeps trying to convince himself he wasnt to blame for putting us in Danger of certain Death ....

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
lets see the GOVT act as one for once ,an Bliar resigns

Unfortunately I think you're going to have a long, long wait. If he had any integrity, he would have resigned a long time ago. Given that his stated reasons for wanting war (WMD, remember, not the belatedly tagged on wanting to free Iraqis from oppression) was so demonstrably wrong, that would've been a good time to go.

Blunkett and Mandelson didn't resign for what they'd done wrong - It was only when they'd been completely rumbled trying to weasel out of it that either of them finally went, and then it was only for a few months each.

So I fear that Tony is going to have to get drunk and get his knob out at a Palace Garden Party or something before he finally goes. Resigning would mean admitting he was wrong, and Tony is never going to do that - He can apologise for the Potato Famine, but not something he was actually responsible for.

Television programme which is a re-enactment of the Gunpowder plot has been shelved in case it gave us too many ideas :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Moz. Us going to war in Iraq is not the reason these people are detonating their bombs in London, it is an excuse. I agree that bliar and his cronies should be back at "work". I do like the way they tell the people of London to continue their lives as normal when they are driven around in bomb proof cars :eek:

jtaunton
Resigning would mean admitting he was wrong

well said good sir ...

Freddie
hmm you may have a point ,I would be there with a few sticks of dynomite if BLIAR was there ...

but joking aside I think we have let BLIAR handwrung enough over 7/7
its time our intell service an SAS were allowed gloves off on these evil cretins

an then the good posts go too
sniff sniff .... smells like bullshot ,its jazy .. the Lord Haw Haw ,of the site

Leave the politicians out .. we want the job sorted not fouled up !!

Mind you, I guess we could do with a bit of rapid legislation to help the boys in blue .. ... Waiting 'til Oct, with the country virtually under siege what is all that about then??
:eek:

Moz said:
As BLIAr an his crones sliver off after "HIS EVIL IRAQ WAR BLUNDER" made BRITAIN a terrorist target ...
lets see the GOVT act as one for once ,an Bliar resigns ....for the blood all over his hands , he has been given 2 new Intelligence reports that say YES ... the Invading Iraq has made us a Bombers target ,
But the Gurning lil Demon keeps trying to convince himself he wasnt to blame for putting us in Danger of certain Death ....

too right it should i am on call now

Of course parliament should be recalled. They are sworn to serve the country. In a time of need such as this, any MP worth his salt would have already been at the Houses waiting for the order.

And y'know what, I bet plenty were there just in case.

jasy said:
Moz. Us going to war in Iraq is not the reason these people are detonating their bombs in London, it is an excuse.
Hasn't help though has it?

There's no bombing Switzerland, is it because they never has a war with anyone? I maybe wrong unless someone put me right on this one.

masona said:
jasy said:
Moz. Us going to war in Iraq is not the reason these people are detonating their bombs in London, it is an excuse.
Hasn't help though has it?

There's no bombing Switzerland, is it because they never has a war with anyone? I maybe wrong unless someone put me right on this one.
Keep to themselves and don't interfere in other countries policies might have something to do with it.

kendor
very true ...

an if the UK had kept strong with NATO an not gone off on one with the Yanks we would be like most of Europe

SAFE AN SECURE

Even when Bliar was on TV an UN council about the threat of WMD in 45 mins ,etc bullshot ...an these socalled germ warefare labs in pictures , I just knew he/bLIAR was so insincere ,that was the time I ripped up my Labour Party Membership ..

I tried soooooo hard to believe /TRUST bLIAR ..but he acted an appeared worse than that bitch Thatch ...as least that evil cow was honest an upfront about destroying communities ...

bLIAR is just letting LONDON become a terror hotspot , bet he an bush are ready to invade Iran an North Korea next ...

erm.......... which other NATO country was forced into an oil war

answer on a postcard two letters to help jasy begins with U _

Nato.......................oil war.........................USA..........................us..............................make your mind up

Sponsored Links
Back