Sime super 90 microswitch help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in need as to what colour wire goes on which terminal on the 3 pin microswitch on top of the diverter valve!!! I removed them ages ago when changing the diverter valve diaphram. my rads get hot when i run the hot tap! do us a massive favour, pop off your boiler front grab a torch and write down what u see on the top of the brass valve!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i have no paperwork for it, i've searched the web back to front to no avail!!! :cry:

I dont like makers who dont put their stuff on the net, it makes for hard quoting on new stuff and dificulty on repairs, whats their problem.

having done my own last year ,from what i remember it doesnt matter whats wot when you connect em bak up ! from what i was told it cant hurt ! good luck !

Yeah,good luck mate, we know you posted this 7 years ago but with the weather this year it`s been a bit difficult, what? you`ve moved twice had 12 kids and gone solar??? Ingrate.....some engineers are busy, you know,can`t just drop everything......just off to manchester now to turn down the streets gas lamps........wot you mean electric? next thing you`ll be telling me they`ve put a man on the moon and the President of America`s a black man!!

having looked this eve it appears that green+black wire to the top,brown+green to the middle and red to the bottom. hope that helps ! enjoy! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back