Small kitchen project

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon

I am in the process of looking for a new kitchen.

My issue is that I live in a small flat where the kitchen is tiny.
At present one of the worktops and base units are 500mm deep as that is the largest they can be to fit through.

As such we will have to cut the piping duct at the back of units away to allow it to fit in the space.

I have been to Homebase and MFI and both times was served by a person who did not have aclue what I was on about.

I wonder if anyone has had a similar experience and can lend advice.
Thanks in advance

George

Sponsored Links
Buy an 'it' kitchen from b&q. Fitted a few of these in rental flats and they are made quite good for the money.
You will need the kitchen fitter to cut down the units and remake the back of them to fit as you suggested, so not as striaght forward as normal, and also the reason im suggesting non expensive units as they will be cut to pieces to fit.

Either work it out yourself, or find a kitchen rep who has a brain.
If you are in essex or thereabouts, peter may from mfi in harlow is an ex fitter, and is very good.
Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back