Smoking ban in pubs - date announced at last!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last night's news said it's finally coming into force on the 1st July 2007. Still, we are going to be the last in the UK, but better late than never.

Sponsored Links
About bloomin' time.

Can't stand that stale secondhand smoke smell that gets into all your clothes after a few beers!

Nothing worse than trying to eat in a pub/restaurant when some muppet is smoking next to you (even sat in the no-smoking area which is usually only 3' from the smoking zone...)

Makes me smile, when all the smokers are watching sport on the TV, adds come on they all get up & go outside, its like the marie selest all the 1/2 mt glasses left. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
as a big boozer lover ........I dont smoke but dont mind my muckers smoking having a beer :) :)

hows them balls ?

are you firing blanks yet ?

an if your missus has regrets an wants another one, tell your missus not to use my old mobie number as I have a new phone now ...;)

now you ciggy smokers know what its like for us that like to smoke abit of weed. :LOL:

Richardp said:
now you ciggy smokers know what its like for us that like to smoke abit of weed. :LOL:

Yeah, ban the drinkers and turn all the pubs into coffeeshops. :LOL:

tbh
I can see all illegal drugs declassified an made legal in the next ten years ...hard stuff = junkies jacked up by nhs clinics....

I welcome that day the prisons will be empty ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back