Square D (domestic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at quickline ll 4 +2 split load Cu. They look a bit c--p in in the catalogue But wondered what the pros thought of them.
I also note they do type b rcbos where a lot of the others dont seam to.

Sponsored Links
John, now I'm really worried. I think you're from the Planet Eaton and have been sent to aggresively promote not just RCBO's, but MEM EATON gear, too. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
so they do I'm going to get some new glasses.
I have always fitted MK but had some dodgey MCBs so been thinking of changeing and MK bord a bit big only wan't 6 way .
if people arnt going to give Square D the thumbs up I will try Hagger I dont know if my clients woud like metal boxes

We fit loads of Square D KQ gear on commercial and industrial jobs, which is good quality stuff. (basically Merlin Gerin with a different brand printed on)

The square D domae range (the domestic stuff) are not brilliant quality (but still better than some).

We also stopped using MK after the quality plummeted.

I personally fit hager and their new range of CUs is fantastic, MEM are quality gear too.

CEF only had wylex and wouldnt swap out the incomers for what I wanted so ended going elswere where tthey would. So I now Know Crabtree and wylex are identical unles the dinrail is diiferint.

will I de abel to get a converter kit for a NH wilex bord pref split load

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back