srael, the Nazi State

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
this is being said in the middle eastern newspapers is it true

could the jewish people have become as evil as the nazis >

i dont think so but why is it being said

Sponsored Links
Thought you were off to kill them anyway, so why should you care. Personally I like their style.

The Isrealis are only trying to get rid of the terrorists that the Lebonese government are to weak to get rid of themselves.

Sponsored Links
It's right next door to "yria"

You do all realise that if it were not for the holocaust that the state of Israel wouldn't exist don't you?

For years we believed Chernobyl was a humanitarian disaster - but history was proven wrong.

and on hindsight the yanks should have taken the jews and given them some land or even the canadians

= peace

JonB said:
The Isrealis are only trying to get rid of the terrorists that the Lebonese government are to weak to get rid of themselves.
No - they are trying, (and succeeding) to slaughter innocent civilians.

ban-all-sheds said:
JonB said:
No - they are trying, (and succeeding) to slaughter innocent civilians.

I wonder what their reasoning is :(

there is no rational reason for what the isreali do they will do what they please regardless of the consequences to others

that is why they are being seen as the new nazi

they use blitzkrieg tactics and are very heavy handed also they drop leaflets telling people to get out of there towns ??

why doesnt the arab nations take arms up against this evil regime ? they would win

only a few hissbullahs have caused them loads of grief and with the advent of new weapons available to the FREEDOM FIGHTERS they will win even more so if the arab nations all helped

looks more like ww3 the more it goes on

And the Hezbollah rockets are only taking out military targets eh? Think you guys should strap on a yashmak and join a harem seeing as how you're such big fans.

i have never taken any notice of the isreali/ lebanon affair

but since i have i have come to the understanding that isreal has no right to be there at all

not even where they are now its not there land it never was so who gave the allies the right to let them stay there ?

moving on from that why have the isrealis taken even more land ?? cant the un force them out with force

one other thing i have noticed is the isreals say they are jewish ? yet i an area near me called GATESHEAD there is a jewish community and they are stereotypical jews with all the trappings that go with it ( YOU SEEN FIDDLER ON THE ROOF)
but the jews in isreal look to me like americans ? are they a differnt jewish group like the amish or quakers

Slogger said:
this is being said in the middle eastern newspapers is it true

could the jewish people have become as evil as the nazis >

i dont think so but why is it being said

I have told you before, Slogger. Don't take any notice of what is said in the newspapers. Read everything, believe nothing then make up your own mind. If you had read the book I recently recommended on here it would answer your questions.

No, Quakers and Amish are not Jews. :rolleyes:

The Allies, after purging the world of arguably the greatest evil to be ever seen, and feeling guilty they didn't take action sooner, gave themselves the power to do it. There are some Jews who are anti-Zionist. Look it up.

Sponsored Links
Back