Stamp out racism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just curious to know - was the subject correctly intepreted by more non-racists who liked the sentiment, or by more racists who incorrectly thought that a new Royal Mail postage stamp had been released, depicting rivers of blood?

Cast your vote here!

For those in doubt, this posted is for whimsical purposes and merely for the amusement of myself, and any non-racist who cares to read it. Any winding up of racists is unintentional and purely coincidental, and I accept no responsbility for the stupid and prejudiced rants that might follow.

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
Your stupid little opinion is noted :rolleyes:

Oh, and the presence sarcasm is not an indication that any wit is involved.

Sponsored Links
Slogger has stated, on the forum, that he believes the word "racism" doesn't exist, so surely he wouldn't be interested in this topic?

Softus said:
Slogger has stated, on the forum, that he believes the word "racism" doesn't exist, so surely he wouldn't be interested in this topic?

Why is it that more people seem to have problems with Blacks than they do with Danes? Could it be a problem of behaviour rather than colour? Do Danes mug people and sell crack cocaine? Do they fill our prisons? Do they carry guns? Are the Police racist when they arrest Blacks? Or are they simply arresting a criminal? Could it be that people are against criminals rather than ethnic groups? What do you think?

joe

hmm, saw that one coming Softus ?

Why rattle the cage, was getting nice and quiet out here :LOL: :LOL:

Danes? Danes...Danes ...lol

I have no problems with the ethnics too ;)

WoodYouLike said:
hmm, saw that one coming Softus ?

Why rattle the cage, was getting nice and quiet out here :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe you can answer? (she won't)

Moz said:
Danes? Danes...Danes ...lol

I have no problems with the ethnics too ;)

Trying staying sober for an hour or two.

which of your many not-to-the-point questions do you want me to answer joe-boy? I'm still waiting for your answer on a question I asked you months ago (he won't)

joey webmong=troll

"Trying staying sober for an hour or two."

what a wonderful wit you are ,UUUURGH lol

why dont you, try not trolling here for an hour or two ...lol

WoodYouLike said:
which of your many not-to-the-point questions do you want me to answer joe-boy? I'm still waiting for your answer on a question I asked you months ago (he won't)

Ask me any question you like and I'll answer it. Just make sure it makes sense.

Now you answer this:

"Why is it that more people seem to have problems with Blacks than they do with Danes? Could it be a problem of behaviour rather than colour? Do Danes mug people and sell crack cocaine? Do they fill our prisons? Do they carry guns? Are the Police racist when they arrest Blacks? Or are they simply arresting a criminal? Could it be that people are against criminals rather than ethnic groups? What do you think?"

(she won't)

joe

joe-90 said:
What do you think?"

(she won't)
I think you're getting too much attention already (you ask for it, for all the wrong reasons)

Sponsored Links
Back