Stanley knife.

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Police said that one of the brothers that was taken away following raid in Forest Gate had an offensive weapon.

So does half the world. Need to consider leaving this weapon at home or even handing it in at the cop shop.

Sponsored Links
Put it in your tool box. If it's in your pocket (or hand) in a public place then one day you may be called on to explain why.

Wonder how I stand with my leatherman, if I'm doing anything DIY-ish, sometimes I'll have it on my belt, and if I get asked to just pop and get something from the shop...

Wasn't there a time when everyone (well most guys at least) carried a swiss army knife the way we all carry phones these days, and it was accepted?

(better not have any earth sleeving hanging from a belt loop anywhere near the station either... :eek: )

Sponsored Links
Adam_151

keep your Tool undercover in the box ...fnarr...fnarrr .lol

btw
Good luck with your training to be a spark , try to keep a GSOH,PLEASE
when your a sparky !!! OH Yes
as most I meet when on sites are sad /sorrowful depressed fellas ...lol LOL :) :)

Moz said:
SO My Mate ,...
we may end up on that Island ,

I here those around Richie Ps are good :)
my ears was burning :LOL:
remember in the sixties it was a fashion statement to wear a sheathknife and the girls liked the fella with the biggest one. :LOL:

Wonder how I stand with my leatherman, if I'm doing anything DIY-ish, sometimes I'll have it on my belt, and if I get asked to just pop and get something from the shop...

provided it doesnt have a cutting edge more than 3 inches long and has no locking mechanism your alright. A knife will be classed as a bladed or pointed article rather than an offensive weapon.

Moz said:
Adam_151

keep your Tool undercover in the box ...fnarr...fnarrr .lol

btw
Good luck with your training to be a spark , try to keep a GSOH,PLEASE
when your a sparky !!! OH Yes
as most I meet when on sites are sad /sorrowful depressed fellas ...lol LOL :) :)

What you saying Moz :LOL:
(spark123 takes another prozac)

a mate of mine was caught with a can of cs gas and a knife and honestly he carried it for his own protection because hed been robbed a few times. i thought the gas was bad enough but whats in the public eye at the moment is knives he up in a week at crown because cs gas is a fire arm and he wanted it dropped to a prohibited weapon so took it crown. it got dropped to prohibited weapon at mags and they wanted to deal with it there and then, but he took it to crown to get it changed not knowing it had. hes at crown next week pleading guilty what you reckon with the current climate on knives i reckon they will make an example 12 months if hes lucky.

Making an example of him is beside the point, since his story doesn't stack up - it'd be much simpler if he just carried a pair of really good running shoes, and ran away if challenged. :eek:

Spark123
dont carry a knife at night ,

you have a wonderful FULL LIFE ahead ,
DONT
carry one

RUN , as fast as you can awaay ... AWAY ...we alllllll would here ...:)

you will meet loads on site with heartbreaking stories , an you will meet the plumbers with cracking fun stories , take it in , ;) ;)
we NEED desperately good fun sparks...
take good care ... an have a lol as you go ...:) :) :) :)

an keep smiling ... :) :) :) :) :)

Softus said:
Making an example of him is beside the point, since his story doesn't stack up - it'd be much simpler if he just carried a pair of really good running shoes, and ran away if challenged. :eek:
RUN AWAY! Right there are three or four blokes with knives got you blocked in. Defend yourself. How are you going to do that. Please be nice chaps and let me go. Some of us live in areas that are full of not nice people and you need to be ready to protect yourself. Here endeth the lesson.

Ah, but what about the people who are not such highly trained warriors as yourself?

I'm sure you'd have no problem defending yourself against 3 or 4 people armed with knives who have got you blocked in, but not everyone is as good as you.

williams89 said:
RUN AWAY! Right there are three or four blokes with knives got you blocked in. Defend yourself. How are you going to do that.
Firstly, since you ask, I'd use Tai Kwon Do, like I've been taught to.

More importantly, I'm able to recognise trouble before it arrives, and keep away from it. I can run pretty fast, which is what I've been taught to do wherever possible when knives appear.

williams89 said:
Here endeth the lesson.
Here endeth the answer. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back