Condensation inside metal shed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all new to here ,well built my new out building dont like to call it a shed ,well it is made out of timber framing 4 by 2 and the out shell is steel sheets powder coated and the floor is concerte and done all the sealing up that was needed to be done on it to seal it all well and i have insolation on the inside of the roof but none on the sides of it ,well i still have water build up on the inside of the walls witch runs down to the floor and makes me not happy ,seen the paint that i can put on the walls witch will insulation the walls is it any good or any other way witch it can be done cheap as i realy do not want to spend a lot on it

Sponsored Links
Sounds like condensation that runs down ( like a car left overnight)

Polystyrene or celotex would probably sort it

i did think of polystyrene at one point but at what thickness is suitable and is it all ok to paint it a colour after i was thinking

Sponsored Links
Insulation might help but if you have a power supply even a small oil filled radiator might be enough. Worth doing some research.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back