Suffolk murders.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Convinced that there is enough evidence??

CPS statement on murder charges

Have we had a CPS statement on media before? Are they at odds with the Police over the 'stickability' of the charges made?
...stands accused of these offences and has a right to a fair trial before a jury.
It is extremely important that there should be responsible media reporting which should not prejudice the due process of law...

What about the first guy arrested? If not guilty of murder, could he be offered a deal with kerb crawling cancelling out character assassination (how ever the law terms this)??
:?:

Sponsored Links
no evidence he was kerb crawling .........he was just a friend of a prostitute .............so ficking what...............if people don`t like the media`s character asasinations ........then stop buying shyte tabloids :rolleyes:

After my recent experience of the Police and our Judicial system I have nigling doubts that they have the right fella. However I am sure that they have sufficient for charging, the real question will be prosecution...

Now they have put his name in the public domain, there is no chance he will be found innocent..

Sponsored Links
Fair point.....the tv media need reigning in .....trial by tv is becoming the norm :evil:

Back