suggestions for toilet pan / soil pipe connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what would people suggest i use for this ?

DSC00308.JPG

soil pipe is 100mm or so (4") - should i cut the bell off ?

Sponsored Links
A bit of a difference in angle there but an angled or even straight pan connector should do it. There is some height misalignment so you need to either raise the w/c a little or cut the boss back so it doesn’t distort but make sure you leave enough length for the pan connector to fully engage the inside of the pipe.

id suggest you make a couple inch raised platform for it , it would be the easier and safer option ,

you dont want soil matter coming back or leaking :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
is it lead? if so chisel out the plaster/wall under the pipe and dress it into the right position and use a pan connector

cheers for the suggestions, ill chisel out the plaster and see state of play,
i should be able to use a mutikwik extension and connector then
(MKS2 and a MKEA) - didnt even think about knocking the wall about :D

If it's Cast Iron I'd angle-grind the soil pipe off flush with the wall, put on a connector and try it. The "dynamics" depend on the pan!

cut the lead as near the wall as you can, you WILL scrape your knuckles, fit a multikwik "ext A" into the lead and cut to length and fit a multikwik 1/14(angled pan connector) onto pan or get a flexible ext pan connection and it will bend to suit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back