Suppliers & choice of tool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where is best place to buy Bosch power tools? (i.e. Best prices)

Sponsored Links
Depends on what you are looking for. Bosch manufacture 2 types of each power-tool Green & Blue (blue being the industrial model) For the green type try argos.

Green (DIY) Bosch 24V Cordless Drill/Driver £139
I bought one, reduced to £99 before Christmas. Very happy with it. Great power and battery life. Mine has a 13mm keyless chuck. Not 10mm as advertised. Funnily enough I also received two 24V batteries. This was a mistake. But I'm not complaining!!

The same drill (24V) in Blue (industrial) costs €463 + Vat {approx £277 + vat} from radionics

you mean this one?

it depends on where you are in the country, sometimes you can get "special offers" from local builders merchants.

best advice shop around

you could also search the net

Well I presume argos offer the same offers in every store. I bought mine in enniskillen

Sponsored Links
it did work, but their server has a time out facility but here is a picture

C386947-01.jpg

its item # is 386-9470

I bought GSR12v drill/driver from Screwfix for £99, incl. 2 batts & 1 hour charger. This was best price I could find for industrial model. But now I'm in the market for a 4kg SDS, and I'm trying to better the Screwfix price of £340.

I 've got one of them and it's OK, but be aware the Makita hits harder and the DeWalt is a bit higher power, handy for diamond core drills etc. (Bosch 3.5 joule, Makita 5.3) AlsoI know a window fitter who uses the £40 ish ones as from Screwfix. They last him about a year in constant use. Makes you think!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back