swimming pool boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have a swimming pool built and are looking to heat the pool with a oil fired boiler.
Has anyone any suggestions to what make or models to use.
The boiler will also need to heat a small flatlet which is being built, with probably approx 3-4 radiators.
Anyone know also of load calculations of a typical s/pool.
thanks
:confused:

Sponsored Links
a cheap thermecon would do, obviosly a large one. once you work out the kw reqd.

i know a lot of folk sl£g off the thermecon and monoflame burner , even i used to, but in all honesty theyre as reliable as any other boiler. and they are cheap.

bless em. :LOL:

The Minor 1 and Minor 4 burners (nasty lillte s*ds) may not be foisted on people much longer as there is a replacement in the form of the MAX. However, there ought to be more consideration than just "How cheap can I get it". Most burners have the oil pump mounted on the back of the motor, so maintenance is more expensive than burners with the pump and motor mounted either side of the fan. (Like the Sterling) In my bigoted opinion, this is one of the best burners for domestic uses. Relaible, quite, eefficient, easy to maintain. These are available on the Grant boilers, and probably others if you ask.

Sponsored Links
Um.....I don't understand the message (but I might be thick).

oilman said:
Um.....I don't understand the message (but I might be thick).

He wants you to send him a private message marra :LOL: :LOL:

agreed oilman, ok, 10 extra mins needed when changing motor.if i had the choice it would be the rdb burner. i find em very reliable. :eek:
so in my swimming pool im gonna have a boulter. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

in fact the weather looks fair , im just gonna inflate it and fill it up :cry:

hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Can't send private messages as the smartarrs email button doesn't work on my machine, and there's no private message tool afict

oilman said:
Can't send private messages as the smartarrs email button doesn't work on my machine, and there's no private message tool afict

Go back to plumbing menu and click on kevplumb-profile-send message.

:LOL:

Nah, don't do that even if you could, some git like robapig would publish it so you got loads of spam.

doitall said:
Go back to plumbing menu and click on kevplumb-profile-send message.

:LOL:

I can't find a "send message" button.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back