Tax Evasion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to lift a single cheque £13k for services rendered (no materials or expenses) to various clients in the last few months.
I keep putting off getting paid as I dont like the thought of the amount that has to go to Browns coffers and it has swollen quite a lot.
Maybe I should just have it changed to cash and burn it as I dont need it anyway. I could video the fire and have a few witnesses as alibi,s.
God knows new labour has burnt enough with their air brained ideas and schemes over the years.
Would Brown believe me. ??.
How would someone be perceived who has just burnt £13K in cash.?

Sponsored Links
Send it to me and I'll send you a video of me spending it.

spend some on drink, some on women, and waste the rest.

Sponsored Links
JohnD said:
spend some on drink, some on women, and waste the rest.
image.php

JohnD on your duplicate post said:
if you pay it into your pension scheme there will be no income tax on it.

If your company (if you have one) pays it into your pension scheme there will be no NI either.

:idea: i know what i would do. post your question on a forum........then let the customs track you down.

wilhelm said:
:idea: i know what i would do. post your question on a forum........then let the customs track you down.

Feel free. ;)
You think I have gained this dosh through embezzlement. :rolleyes:

I dont like the thought of the amount that has to go to Browns coffers and it has swollen quite a lot.

i dont give a fekk what you do.

wilhelm said:
I dont like the thought of the amount that has to go to Browns coffers and it has swollen quite a lot.

i dont give a fekk what you do.

I think you do. Just been going through my figures again. Yep ,its 13K alright. :D
Any other ideas as to how I can keep that theif gordon browns hands off it and prevent him from squandering it ??.

Balenza said:
as to how I can keep that theif gordon browns hands off it

I've already told you

Assuming you don't want to contribute your share to the NHS, state pensioners etc.

Have you already got a very good pension scheme, then? Or are you intending to die before you need it?

JohnD said:
Balenza said:
as to how I can keep that theif gordon browns hands off it

I've already told you

Assuming you don't want to contribute your share to the NHS, state pensioners etc.

Have you already got a very good pension scheme, then? Or are you intending to die before you need it?

It was deleted. But I think you mentioned paying it towards a personal pension scheme.(which I do have) The duplicate post was a mistake.
Thanks for the help anyway. 8 :)

Sponsored Links
Back