temperature fluctuation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently a section of piping was leaking in our flat and a plumber came and replaced the section of piping. However since the leak and repair the mixer shower, which before worked very well and had a temperature control dial, hasn't worked very well. The water begins to get warm and then will come out cool and then up to warm again. Any ideas why this has occurred?

Sponsored Links
Are you sure plumber just replaced a legth of pipe and touched nothing else? Wonder if he fiddled with temperature regulation on mixer tap or set flow valves differently than before.

I drained my water heater and flushed it out. It was 20 years old. Since then I have noticed a cycling of very hot to to lukewarm water in all my faucets. I replaced the water heater last night and noticed the cycling is still there. What can it be?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back