The Cost Of A Replacement Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a double glazed window which has condensation between the glass.
The glass is approximately 120cm x 90cm.
We have had quotes ranging from £90 to £115 to replace the glass into the existing frame. Can anyone tell me if this is the going rate?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
depends where you are really

but as there is not that much diiference i should say it is

The fact that you have had quotes ranging from £90 to £115 must tell you that it is the going rate. What's up do you think there is a conspiracy between themselves to keep the price artificially high for you ? Perhaps you want a firm to do it for £50 and make a fiver out of it. You don't say in your post where the window is but it could be off a ladder, on a tall gable wall, down a cellar lightwell etc, etc .If the quotes were a mile apart I could understand your question but these firms do need to make a living at what they do .I apologise if it seems like I am having a go at you but if you are still unsure then ask for another couple of quotes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back