THE POST OFFICE SCAM

B

BOB.DOLE

I am sick to death of my post going missing, i send out invioces to clients and they get robbed in the post, the post men think it is e bay letters containing money.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
I am sick to death of my post going missing, i send out invioces to clients and they get robbed in the post, the post men think it is e bay letters containing money.

And the amount of post i get with letters opened and resealed with selotape is unreal, from now on i am going to put a warning label on my envople reading THIS IS NOT A E BAY LETTER CONTAINS NO MONEY OR CHEQUE,S

Bob...Why not stamp on the front 'FINAL REMINDER', bet they through then. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
im saving those coupons in the daily mail for a free cottage i sure aint gonna send them via normal post as the posites would know what they were and would re- send them using thier their name. would recorded delivery be the best option for me or post them in the bloody bin as ive got no chance of winning :rolleyes:

bob, your problem is nowt to do with the post office. the post office is the place you buy stamps and post things. ROYAL MAIL take it from there. Postmen and women work for royal mail.

crafty1289 said:
bob, your problem is nowt to do with the post office. the post office is the place you buy stamps and post things. ROYAL MAIL take it from there. Postmen and women work for royal mail.

maybe the sorting office where all the polish slaves are, one postman has just been sent to prison for stealing mail which was found in is house, their all at it, i sent a camcorder i sold on e bay by royal poat and quese what they never got it.

theiving in the royal post is riffe at the moment, thats the trouble with me i should have been a crook and a con man.

BOB.DOLE said:
crafty1289 said:

maybe the sorting office where all the polish slaves are, one postman has just been sent to prison for stealing mail which was found in is house, their all at it, i sent a camcorder i sold on e bay by royal poat and quese what they never got it.

theiving in the royal post is riffe at the moment, thats the trouble with me i should have been a crook and a con man.[/quote]

Like the guy you sent the camcorder to :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back