The Ultimate set up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, you've won the lottery and are going to build a 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom three-storey house.

What's the ultimate CH/HW/air-conditioning/etc system, regardless of cost? Would be interesting to see what kit the experts like.

Sponsored Links
Agreed. There's too much made of this central heating stuff. Glad we haven't got it. Might invest in the fan for next year, been using a piece of cardboard this summer (doesn't need batteries).

Sponsored Links
Would you like me to come and install a CH system for you? I know a bloke who could sign it off :LOL: :LOL:

OK I'll bight,

a novel idea,

large plastic tank in loft to store water with four 28mm take off's, four regular condensing boilers of highest quality designed to make the engineer's job easier, fast recovery hot water cylinders, one per bathroom. One pair of boilers (parallel so during breakdown you still have hot water) controlled by four zone valves to heat the cylinders, other two in parallel for central heating.

Some long thinish trough's made of metal to sit in fill with water quickly using 22mm pipework.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back