The Wicker Man remake , eh Rickie P !

M

Moz

This shameful pile of poo , that I watched the other night off the net
is as dire as we thought back in feb ,lol when we heard about it...:(

I like Nic Cage in other things "Lords of War" was Excellent , but this must be his retirement /mothers bungelow / film ....;)

oh I forget , has Richie gone on holiday ?????????........whos looking after the chucks ?

Sponsored Links
I haven't seen the remake, but I always think - leave the classics as they are !! I can't actually think of a remake that I would rate higher than the original :rolleyes:

Gary_M
"can't actually think of a remake that I would rate higher than the original "

I cant either , cage in this isnt the virgin copper which was the big premise on the origional with Woodward (an who here as a young fella didnt knock a few out as Britt Ekland did that sexy dance as the copper was weeping ?)

I am the only one true Wicker man ;)
wickerman.jpg

go away! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I knew you were there Devil , my lil mate ,

I laffed chavy like ,as I write too cages krape Wicker.....

I wont tell the end but helicopter US gunships rescuing him arent far off

we cannot have this ...

Richie -baby ;)

never mind that sh**,
how was the holiday , did you you have a great time , ?hope the lady wife , had a good time , ??? Richies wifes name ????????..urrrghhhhhhh

Dear Moz! we havnt been yet!! .....her name is Caroline.
Dear Mods! its only a bottom! we all have them :LOL:
Hey! moz did you see John Wayne in ''the greatest story ever told'' saying in his manly American drawl as a roman centurian ''truly this man is the son of god'' :D :LOL: ?

Being a perfectionist, George Stevens did many takes of John Wayne's single line, "Truly, this man was the son of God." A rumor has long persisted that at one stage Stevens pleaded with Wayne to show more emotion, an overwhelming sense of awe. During the next take, Wayne changed the line to, "Aw, truly this man was the son of God."

Moz said:
I cant either , cage in this isnt the virgin copper which was the big premise on the origional with Woodward (an who here as a young fella didnt knock a few out as Britt Ekland did that sexy dance as the copper was weeping ?)

Apparently it was her 'body double', but worth a tug o' the slug none-the-less.

just a bit paranoid here before after wife seen she had mixed in "sunday"gravy a quarter vodka ,

an resulting fall out , an typing

think she needs AA like me ..:(

btw I never saw the J.Wayne classic fillum , usually shown around our "left footed" areas at Easter ;)
an Very sorry to forget the lovely Caroline's name , who I always picture in your workshop pics , wonderful smile ... ;)

hermes

you were bang on there with your predictions ,any good with the Gee/gees ...lol ;)

Moz said:
hermes

you were bang on there with your predictions ,any good with the Gee/gees ...lol ;)

Soz Moz, not a great fan of horses.....always found them dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle!

Sponsored Links
Back